Estate Planning for Individuals and Families
3 Levels of Planning:
Estate Planning at IMME LAW is not one size fits all. We offer 3 levels of planning to suit your varying needs. From basic plans for individuals and families with young children and with little wealth to more robust plans for well established families with assets, we’ve got you covered.
Generally, our fees range between $1,000 up to $8,000 on the high end for an extensive plan. Our plans are focused on ensuring your family has somewhere to turn if and when something happens to you. We will ensure you have real security.
We believe in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we first determine your individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor your plan to best fulfill your dreams.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
- family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership;
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration;
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration.
We also have annual membership programs to ensure your plan continues to work throughout your lifetime. Your assets will always be protected as you wish, and you are able to call us with any legal issue without receiving a bill for hourly fees. Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect your life.
We often serve the whole family and multiple generations of the same family. From free estate checkups for elderly parents to basic planning documents for young adult children, become part of our client family and feel how much we care.
Click here to schedule your complimentary initial consultation.
Getting Started For Business Owners
Many business lawyers take a “one-size fits all” approach with their clients. This type of planning can lead to unintended results in the long run for your company.
When lawyers do not take the time to truly understand your individual circumstances. The result is that your business documents do not end up reflecting what is best for the structure and ultimate growth of your company.
So even though you may pay less up front to get a standard set of documents or corporate set up, you lose money in the long run.
IMME LAW is right for you if you want:
- to ensure you have the right business structure in place. If you don’t, we will help you create one.
- to get the right legal agreements in place with vendors, team members, investors, partners and others.
- help exploring potential business opportunities, such as partnerships and tie-ins.
- to evaluate insurance buying decisions, asset protection planning choices, and tax saving strategies.
Ways we are better than most traditional business planning lawyers:
All of our fees are fixed and agreed to in advance, so no surprises. At our initial meeting you will choose the level of planning and fee that works best for your business.
We are proactive advisors who check in with you and your business on a regular basis to help grow your business, take the best-calculated risks and ultimately ensure you receive the biggest rewards. We don’t just prepare a set of legal documents for you and send you on your way.
We foster a lifetime relationship with our clients so we will guide you through all of your business’ stages – from formation through succession or sale – while focusing on getting you to the next level of growth.
Throughout the life of your business, things change. You change; your assets change; your business changes; the law will change. We are here to help you navigate those changes.
We work to answer your questions and to make the legal process as easy and painless for you and your business as possible.
We help you get your legal and financial house in order by assisting you to make smart choices like buying insurance, selling your business, retirement planning and asset protection.
We believe that your business is here to last and we want to help make sure that’s the case. Your work is meaningful and we will work with you to keep it that way.
We are selective about the business clients we work with. Each client business receives personalized attention and we only work with businesses we love. If you’d like to apply to work with us, start here by contacting us to receive a Business Review Worksheet. If, after reviewing your worksheet, we feel we are a good fit, we will schedule a Business Planning Session.
The Business Review Worksheet is designed to help us understand where your business is now, where it’s going in the future and what the gaps are that could keep you from getting there. If you qualify, we will take you through the Business Planning Process and create a plan to save you time, energy and money. We will then proactively manage your business legal affairs to help the growth of your company.
Complete the Business Review Worksheet the best you can and return it to us prior to our appointment so that we can have the most productive time together during our Business Planning Session.
Click here to request your Business Review Worksheet and schedule an initial phone or video consultation to discuss your business’ needs.